Take the Lead Dance Project is made possible through the generous support of individuals, local corporations, and Foundations.
Every gift matters whether its $1 or $10,000. With your support we are able to continue making a positive impact in the lives of high school students in Philadelphia with our high-quality arts education social dance program. We thank you for your support. As a 501c3 Not-For-Profit organization, your contributions are tax-deductible to the full extent permitted by law.
Donor wish list and Levels of giving:
- $50-Supports one student to participate in the 10-week course
- $100-Supports a dance “team” (2 dancers) for a 10-week course
- $150-Supports a 2-hour parent engagement workshop
- $500-Helps train 1 new teaching artist
- 750-Supports half the cost of a 10-week course
- $1,500-Supports an entire classroom for a 10-week course
- $5,000-Enables program expansion to all Philadelphia high schools
All checks should be made payable to: Take the Lead Dance Project
Please mail checks to the following address:
Take the Lead Dance Project
1919 E Passyunk Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19148